- General understanding of the Rulebook
The following rulebook is a guidance document which is valid for all stages of the tournament.
KGC reserves the right to make amendments to the rulebook with or without prior notice to the
players. KGC is the decision maker for all cases and disputes which may occur and are not
written in this rulebook.
By participating in the tournament, each player acknowledges that he/she has read these official
rules and agrees to be bound by them and by the decisions of KGC, which are final and binding
on all matters pertaining to the tournament. The tournament is subject to these official rules and
all applicable laws and regulations including without limitation compliance with all laws,
regulations, and rules in connection with esports, payment of the prizes as specified above,
childhood protection, taxation, and insurance.
Player personal data will be collected, processed and stored for the online match participation,
organization and prize delivery.
All players are
informed that Tencent and KGC will collect their personal information as Data Controllers and
regarding applicable privacy laws of each participating country.
For any request regarding your rights for your personal information please contact:
KGC at https://kartexa.in/privacy-policy
Any personal data shared with third parties will be processed in line with
their privacy policies.
- Registration & Eligibility
● Players of each team must be residents of India
●All players must be 16 years of age or older.
● If a player is below the age of majority in their country but above 16 years of age (and
not from Portugal), they will need a legal guardian to consent to their attendance at the
● All players must hold valid travel documents for travel to Milan Games Week, Milan, Italy
for the world finals.
● Players must play using a phone or tablets. Emulators are not permitted.
● Players must not be an employee or under the employ of KGC, Tencent or other
● Players must not have been an employee or under the employ of KGC, Tencent or other
associated parties in the last 6 months.
● Teams must play with the roster they are registered to for the duration of each qualifier.
Rosters cannot be changed during a cup, so please be sure to check account
information carefully. Incorrect information will result in the score not being calculated
and zero points will be awarded to the team for that match.
● After a team qualifies to a Monthly Final, their team will be locked and can only do one
roster change by opening a support ticket.
● After a team qualifies to the Grand Finals, their team will be locked and can only do one
roster change by opening a support ticket.
- Communication & Support
All participants must adhere to the decisions and rules of the tournament organizers, admins,
and referees. All decisions are final, except in cases where the option to appeal is clearly stated.
Players are expected to conduct themselves professionally throughout the entirety of the
tournament, including, but not limited to, inside and outside of the tournament, qualifiers,
interviews, and the Finals. Warnings or penalties may be issued for any of the following:
● Language: In all languages, Players may not use obscene gestures, profanity and/or
racist comments in game chat, lobby chat, or live interviews. This includes abbreviations
and/or obscure references. League Administrators reserve the right to enforce this at
their own discretion. These rules also apply for forums, emails, personal messages and
● Behavior: Persons are required to behave in a sportsmanlike manner towards other
competitors, members of the League Administration team, media, and fans.
● In-Game Presence: Players involved in the tournament are required to follow all in
game rules that are part of PUBG Content Creation – Teams are responsible for the
assurance of the appropriateness of the content that they produce including, but not
limited to: Social Media Presence, Videos, Streams, and Interviews. Disputes and
Redress – Any general disputes a person may have with the current operation of the
League should first be addressed by messaging a League Operator via Discord. Failure
to follow proper procedure for disputes will result in denial of the dispute and the
possibility of further penalties.
● Illegal substances and PED-s : Team members may not be under the influence or in
possession of illegal substances or performance enhancing drugs (PED). In addition to
the standard Code of Conduct penalties, any offending Players may be handed over to
the authorities in accordance to the local laws and/or disqualified from participation.
Alcohol – Team members that are intoxicated during any event may be disqualified at
the discretion of the Tournament Organizer.
● Cheating: Any form of cheating will not be tolerated. If the Organizer determines that a
Player is cheating, the Player or team will be immediately disqualified and removed from
the tournament and may be restricted from participating in future events.
● Software Exploitation: Any intentional use of any bugs or exploits in the game may
result in a forfeit of the Match and disqualification from the tournament. Bugs and
exploits will be determined at the discretion of Tencent and/or the Tournament
● Collusion and Match Fixing : Players are not allowed to intentionally alter the results of
any Match. If the organizer determines that a Player or team is colluding or Match fixing,
the Player or team will be immediately disqualified and removed from the tournament
and may be restricted from participating in future events. Players must compete to the
best of their ability at all times.
● Gambling: Anyone associated with Vodafone, Tencent or KGC is forbidden from placing
wagers on any Matches or actions in, or around PlayerUnkown’s Battlegrounds.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, offenses and infringements of these Player Conduct rules
are punishable, whether or not they were committed intentionally. Attempting to commit any
offenses or infringements is also punishable.
KGC reserves the right to disqualify teams and players. Any team found to be using a known
exploit will forfeit their game upon the first occurrence of the exploit. If the team is found to use
another known exploit for a second time, and it is determined to have been done on purpose,
they will be removed from the event and barred from any future events.
● A match can only be restarted with prior admin approval.
● Any use of third party software is prohibited during the qualifiers and tournament play. If
players violate this rule it will be treated as hacking with the intent to cheat. The team will
be disqualified, no prizes will be awarded, and the individuals involved will receive a ban
● Any use of items not obtained through PUBG approved in-game methods (excluding
official rewards) or unannounced items is prohibited. If players violate this rule, it will be
treated as hacking. The team will be disqualified, no prizes will be awarded, and the
individuals involved will receive a ban from competing.
- Technical Issues
Teams are responsible for their own technical issues, including hardware, software and/or
internet issues. Matches will not be rescheduled because of technical issues and matches will
be played nevertheless.
In the event of a tie, ranking will be decided in the order of wins, total kills, followed by kills in the
After the competition ends, team captains will be reached out to by emails, and they will need to
provide their bank data or Paytm information to KGC. All prize money will be paid out by KGC, at
latest 5 days after the tournament final has been completed. The prize money is as stated,
there are no alternative prizes; it is non-transferable, non-negotiable, and the winners are
responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses. If a Player is missing the proper payment
information and makes no effort to fix this, the prize money will not be paid out until this is